Welcome to RMCA!
Thank you for visiting Reynolds Mountain Christian Academy! RMCA is honored to partner with families across Western North Carolina to educate and disciple children K-12th grades. We are currently enrolling students for the 2019-2020 school year in all grade levels. Interested families are encouraged to contact the school at (828) 645-8053 to schedule your personal school tour and visit with our administration. Many blessings on your family as you pursue Christian Education for your family.
See an important message below from Mr. Robinson, Head of School, regarding Coronavirus measures being taken at RMCA:
March 23, 2020
Dear RMCA Families,
Today, Governor Roy Cooper announced a new executive order closing schools in North Carolina through May 15 to slow the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with the Governor’s announcement, this means RMCA will remain closed for in-person instruction through May 15. We understand this announcement is causing many questions, but echoing his sentiment, RMCA isn’t ready to give up on this school year!
As of today, this is our plan:
- Final packet pick-up for kindergarten through third grade will be on Wednesday, March 25, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- The RMCA campus is closed.
- There will be no on-campus classes for students until May 18. We understand the severity of COVID-19 may impact this return date.
- Kindergarten through twelfth grade online learning will continue until students are permitted to return to campus. If needed, students in younger grades will have additional materials emailed.
- Second through twelfth grade work will continue to be found in the homework section of FACTS Parent Portal.
- Preschool teachers will communicate with parents about learning activities.
- Teachers are working remotely and will be available from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm via email, phone, and video conferencing resources like Zoom.
- Spring Break on April 6-13 will continue as scheduled.
- After Spring Break, online classes will resume on April 14.
- Senior Graduation is still on schedule for May 29.
- Have questions? Need more information? Please contact us at 828-645-8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents, please make sure your contact information is up to date with your teacher so we can communicate effectively. Please email Susie Hepler, School Administrator, at email@example.com to update or verify your contact information.
Thank you for cooperating with us and supporting your child as we all learn and adjust to this new situation. Please know that we’re diligently working to keep you informed and will provide you with additional updates as we learn more during this unprecedented time.
Grace and peace,
Head of School