Areas of Giving
Reynolds Mountain Christian Academy is committed to the vision and mission of educating and equipping students to be valuable, contributing members of society, who uphold and live a Christ-centered life. To accomplish this, RMCA has identified several areas where we seek partners to help us reach important milestones. The Annual Campaign addresses normal areas where partners can join with us to ensure the success of our students in programs of study, including:
- Greatest Need is just what it implies. Gifts assigned as such will be used at the discretion of the school.
- Tuition Assistance Scholarships enable RMCA enrollment to include students who may otherwise be unable to attend a private Christian school. Today’s public school environment presents challenges to students unheard of before.
- Technology is of great importance in helping our students prepare for college and careers. Providing up-to-date equipment using software that is common in the workplace gives our students a distinct advantage, especially when coupled with dual-enrollment opportunities with colleges and universities.
- Athletics play an important role in the development of our students. Joining teams and engaging in sports builds camaraderie with teammates while helping students learn how to handle stress and/or conflict in the context of a Christian life.
- Fine Arts are a gift to humanity from God. Recapturing the Arts for the Church is key to helping students understand and develop those areas of their God-given talents that will bring glory to their Creator.