Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Reynolds Mountain Christian School Community!
How to begin the application process...
Each family seeking admission to RMCA must schedule a school visit or attend one of our Open House events. During your visit you will be given all application materials and have the opportunity to tour our campus.
When to Visit...
School visits are scheduled throughout the school year for the current school year. If you are interested in the upcoming school year, those visits begin February 1st of each year. Contact Mrs. Mary Rice to schedule your visit at 828.645.8053.
The Next Step...
After your visit, your application materials may be submitted for review. Completed applications will include:
- Student Application
- Educational Testing, 504 Plan or IEP (if applicable)
- Most Recent Report Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate (for Early Education and Kindergarten Students)
- Current immunization record (for Early Education and Kindergarten Students)
- Child Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Discipleship Covenant (for 7th-12th grades)
- Upper School Application (for 7th-12th grades)
- High School Transcripts (for 9th-12th grades)
- $200.00 Registration Deposit
After all application materials have been received, your family will be notified of acceptance with a letter of acceptance by our Head of School. Should there be any academic concerns, your child may be screened prior to acceptance. All students will be screened for correct grade placement prior to the school year beginning.